STOP OAKVILLE SENIOR HOUSING PROJECT
We the undersigned as registered voters and residents of South County do hereby request the St. Louis Planning Commission to reverse zoning from R-8 500 Sq. Ft. Residence District to R-2 15,000 Sq. Ft. Residence District and terminate the P.E.U. in the R-8 Residence District for a 1.44 acre tract of land located on the east side of Telegraph Road, approximately 375 Ft. North of Erb Road. Reasons for this request:
1. Infringement of privacy and safety of students of Goddard School, due to P.E.U. and 5ft boundry from School property.
2. Health hazard due to Senior Housing trash dumpters next to school outside playground and teaching garden areas.
3. Three story, high density building being built in low density surrounding areas.
4. Disruption and violation of the right to privacy and seclusion of the Poor St.Clare nuns and Monastery. Monastery and Order of Poor St. Clare established in 1959 on ajoining property East of Senior Housing.
5. Misrepresention by NCR (National Church Residences) stating this is Elderly/Senior housing when in fact persons under the age of 62 will be allowed residency.