Stop dog slaughter in Cameron Highlands construction site
SPCA spoke to Mr Chin, site manager of this construction site under LBS Properties. According to SPCA, below are the statements by Mr Chin:
- The workers there do slaughter the dogs there, but they do not eat them.
- They said there are hundreds of dogs there coming out from the jungle, and they are all super hungry and so they become fierce and attack people
- already a few cases of the people there bitten by dogs
- They have no other ways to get rid of these dogs, so they give order to their workers to kill them
- They kill the dogs with a parang knife
- The workers there are only obeying orders to kill the dogs
Please sign this petition and leave a comment on what you want to tell these contractor of LBS Properties on their actions.