STOP Animal Cruelty! We pledge to lend our voices to the voiceless.
The strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf. We, the P.A.C., are a team of students that have one aim: to educate people about the current state of animals. P.A.C. stands for Prevention of Animal Cruelty, and it also sounds like 'pack' which means a pack of animals that cannot be defeated. We are, Aadit, Abraham, Amber, Ikshika, Ranak, Vaara, Suhanna and Zzaria (A3IRVSZ). The animals need someone to speak for them, as they don't have their own voice. We feel that both humans and animals deserve equal living rights. Animal abuse has been going on for way too long now. It's about time we make a change in our world and take a step into saving and protecting our beloved animals. That's exactly what we're going to do. We request you to sign this Petition and the Pledge, to show solidarity.
Here are some Do’s and Don’ts
- Adopt pets instead of buying from a breeder.
- Before you keep a pet, do find out it’s natural needs.
- Try to stop any person you see troubling or hitting animals.
- Keep garbage away from your pets and other animals so that they don’t eat it and then suffer.
- Try to help a wounded animal you see and if you can’t, contact an NGO.
- Drive carefully and don’t get distracted - especially on a dark road.
- Hang bird feeders in your house, to feed the birds.
- Don’t feed human food or expired animal food to the animals, as they might be poisoned and might get ill/die.
- Don't treat animals violently, when you are angry.
- Do not treat animals as humans, let them stay natural.
- Do not feed animals in the zoo.
- Do not keep a pet if you do not have time to spend with them.
- Avoid going for Jungle safaris- tourism affects wild animals.
- Avoid buying products that are made by animal parts/ use animal parts during manufacturing.
- I pledge that I will spread awareness to all, about how animals are being mistreated.
- I pledge that I will stop anyone being cruel to animals, as animals have life and have equal rights, to live on this earth.
- I pledge that I will try and ensure that humans, animals, and nature coexist harmoniously.