Stop All Mandating Of COVID-19 Vaccines In The United States of America
17 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
17 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
We are requesting that the United States Government immediately stop all Covid-19 vaccine mandates for the following reasons.
- Every human must be afforded the opportunity to utilize their own free will when choosing to receive or decline the COVID vaccination
- It is no one else's business to judge the who, what, why or where of the human beings medical choices as this falls under freedom.
- The current course of action Threatens to undo years of anti-discrimination achievements spelled out in the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Multiple safety and efficacy Concerns as cited by International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research.
- Vaccination does not prevent a person from contracting and/or transmitting the virus.
- Vaccination does not prevent hospitalization and/or death
- No immunity is produced from the vaccination
- Mandating that persons must be injected, the effect and long term impact of which is not fully understood and which has not proven to be fully effective in managing COVID and/or COVID variants is in violation of the Nuremberg Code
- Pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer have already admitted and pleaded guilty (SEPT. 2009) to knowingly falsifying information and reports with the intent to defraud and mislead the public, for which they were fined 2.3 billion dollars. This proves beyond a reasonable doubt that pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, knowingly and willfully break the law and risk the public's health, and lives in the interest of monetary gain.