Stop Airbnb & Short-Term Rentals at 1200 Broadway and give our 24 hour guest parking passes back!
45 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
45 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
Many of us have noticed a lot of out of town people in our building who are utilizing the rental units at 1200 Broadway that were supposed to be used as long-term corporate rentals. We need to put a stop to that.
- Most, if not all of us residents were told there would be no Airbnb or short term renting in our building.
- The "guests" are not long-term corporate rentals, they are weekend rentals by tourists and bachelor/bachelorette groups.
- They are taking over and trashing our amenities.
- They are taking up our guest parking areas.
- We pay one of the highest cost per SQFT of any residential building in the city.
Here is proof:
Also, as of 6/15, we no longer have 24 hour guest parking passes, they have been reduced to 1 hour passes. If you have a family member or friend come stay overnight, they do not get a pass!
Please sign so we can end this and get our building back.