Valerie Wiehl 0

Petition for the Finch boys to stay in NY until Sunday June 25th

21 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
Valerie Wiehl 0 Comments
21 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

This petition is for those who really want Chad and Brett Finch to be able to stay in Central NY until Sunday June 25th, 2017 so that they can participate in our Saturday evening softball game! No earlier Day will work to play softball during the week!

Note to Tams & Marc:

Pls let your sons stay in NY!! You can spend the afternoon on my parents boat probably?! (This is Valerie btw)I pray that God leads you to make the right decision no matter what that may be. Thank you for your consideration!!

Share for Success