Sherman Act 2011
I am one of the many Father's in America that are forced to adhere to the injustice of the outlandish amount of child support payments. This petition is NOT for the purpose of trying to discourage men from paying their child support. This petition is to persuade the government to reduce the outlandish amounts that the supporter is obligated to pay. Furthermore, to prevent the supporter from having to provide a lavish lifestyle for the Mother or parent of the child being supported. After all child support is suppose to be FOR THE CHILD!! Child support payers have for too long been forced make payments to Mothers who at times don't grant us access to our children! And this occurs with no repercussion or punishment for the receiver of the payments.
We as Father's and Tax Paying Americans are asking the Following:
1) Child Support be reduced to a fair margin for both parents and that factors to determine child support are that of the Father's household expenses along with that of income and child-care.
2) Stricter consequences for Mother's or parents receiving child support payments and not allowing visitation for the Father or child support payee.
3) Mandatory paternity tests prior to court ordered child support payments. With exception of Parents whom both have their names on the said child's birth certificate.
4) States grant an immediate reactivation of Father's or payer's Driver's License once 2 or more payments have been re-established,garnishments for child-support have began or an agreement between the parties. i.e. Child Support Payer and Payee.
5) Back payments / arrears over 5000 dollars are no longer applicable after child's 18th birthday or graduation from high school which ever occurs first.