Schulich Final Exam Period Petition
1) We are now entering the 3 weeks leading up to the final exam period and it is unfair to students that they don't even know yet that they could be writing exams as early as 3 weeks from now;
2) Non-Schulich classes will still be running that week. Students have already had to choose to attend class and crossing the picket lines, now they will have to make the choice to attend their non-Schulich class or their Schulich exam;
3) Schulich classes will be running until Tuesday April 7th (just 3 days before);
4) The last email communication that went out from Schulich stated that the exam period would be from April 15th to May 1st; and
5) Due to the previous email that was sent out by Schulich, many Professors have extended deadlines for projects to the week of April 7th (including the 8th, 9th, and 10th).
Due to the sensitivity of everything that students have gone through over the past couple of weeks, we have created this petition as a means for students to voice their stance on the final examination period change.
- Undergraduate Students at the Schulich School of Business