Save Windermere Oaks
The last few years of unwarranted legal attacks, and the defense of same, have cost our Water Company (WOWSC) upwards of $500,000 and resulted in out-of-pocket cost to ALL neighbors. This petition is in support of the WOWSC, and our "volunteer" Directors, for their attention to keeping our water company afloat.
We make the following statements in effort to stop the lawsuits and the bleed of community funds (costs to all neighbors) — to save Windermere Oaks and the WOWSC from the divisive tactics of a few serial litigants. As ratepayers and property owners we join together to represent:
• to the Public Utilities Commission that we do not support investigation of the WOWSC. This investigation costs us unnecessarily in legal fees and we believe our Directors have acted diligently to work within the guidelines of the corporation & the law.
• to the court we plead to please stop these frivolous lawsuits against our water company (WOWSC). The litigants have been denied by the court at least 6 times, yet they continue to use the court's time and cost us, their neighbors, our hard-earned dollars to defend from their attacks. We do not support their claims against the WOWSC.
• to the litigants who have cost us so much with their legal attacks on our Water Company — this must stop. We do not support your damaging & costly behavior.
• to neighbors we ask you look further for the truth and act on facts not friendship (see links below for the facts).
Windermere Oaks, Tennis Village, Pilots' Landing, and Spicewood Airport Ratepayers of WOWSC
Notes to signers:
• We encourage you to share in comment box how long you've been a WO tap owner (rate payer). If you've served as a WOPOA or WOWSC Director please note that also (Include years). And, of course any supportive comments will help.
• A contribution page may pop up. Friends of Windermere are not asking for contributions except your sign on of support and any supportive comments. Any donation made to iPetitions will not be channeled anywhere but iPetitions as this is how they support this service. We appreciate this platform they've provided.