Save Dana & Help Blair!
175 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
175 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
- The entire campus will be restored, and all buildings preserved. Even the Dana name will live on.
- The campus will remain an institution for learning, NOT be levelled and used for other purposes
- New jobs will be created in Blair, and students will once again populate Blair, boosting business and quality of life in the city
- Local students can become “United Nations Fellows” and will benefit from scholarship opportunities and once-in-a-lifetime work-learning experience in an up-and-coming field of study
WHAT/WHO CAN DO THIS?
- Renewable Nations Institute will collaborate with accredited institutions nation-wide to offer work-learning internships right here in Blair
- Their focus on sustainability and renewable energy is very relevant for students preparing to enter college right now, and their work-learning service can make a global impact
- The Renewable Nations Institute has connections nationally and internationally due to affiliations/partnership with the United Nations and previously established sustainability projects
- Renewable Nations Institute has a unique plan to make building restoration a part of students’ work-learning experience – which makes it financially possible to save NOT demolish our buildings despite severe damage that has incurred
By signing this petition, you support the proposal outlined above which will be made possible through the purchase of the Dana College campus by the Renewable Nations Institute.