Save Andrew Phillips!
We the undersigned paid & unpaid staff are fully against the firing or "transferring" of Andrew Phillips!
We insist on a full investigation of any accusations before any action is taken against our Interim General Manager.
We are two weeks away from a fund drive and need stabilization at KPFA.
1. Joanna Manqueros, DJ, "Music of The World"
2. Adriel Taquechel, News Reporter
3. Lewis Sawyer, DJ, "The Lewis Sawyer Experience"; Staff Representative, KPFA Local Station Board.
4. Bob Baldock, Events Producer
5. Miguel Guerrero, Web Producer
6. Judith Scherr, News Reporter
7. Kris Welch, Host, "Living Room" and "Saturday Morning Talkies"
8. Jan Etre, Crafts Fair Organizer
9. Mitch Jeserich, Host, Letters and Politics
10. Mark Mericle, News Co-Director, First Contractual Vice-President, CWA 9415
11. C.S. Soong, Host, Against The Grain
12. Belinda Ricklefs, Bookkeeper
13. Maria Negret, Business Manager
14. Jim Bennet, DJ, fundraiser
15. Luis Medina, Music Director
16. Brian Edwards-Tiekert, Host, "UpFront", Staff Representative, KPFA Local Station Board and Pacifica National Board
17. Sally Phillips, DJ, event assistant
18. Carla West, producer and news reporter
19. Wesley Burton, DJ, Board Operator
20. David Gans, DJ, "Dead to the World", Staff Representative, Unpaid Staff Organization Council, and KPFA Local Station Board.
21. Richard Wolinsky, Host, "Bookwaves"
22. James Schnitzen, Subscriptions Assistant
23. Aileen Alfandary, News Co-Director
24. Emmit Powell, DJ, The Gospel Experience
25. John Hamilton, News Anchor, Shop Steward, CWA Local 9415
26. Phil Osegueda, Subscriptions Director
27. Tim Lynch, DJ, "Dead to the World", Staff Representative, Unpaid Staff Organization Council
28. Rose Ketabchi, Technical Producer, Free Speech Radio News, and The Pacifica Evening News
29. Cameron Jones, News Anchor and Reporter
30. Josh Elwood, Mail Clerk
31. Maria Opett, producer, "Full Circle"
32. Frank Sterling, KPFA Apprenticeship program, Staff Representative, KPFA Local Station Board.