Rockstar, allow CEO players the option to clean up our offices.
We all know it just looks awful. Some of us enjoy it, but most of us see it as an eyesore. It just looks unprofessional, to be honest. We understand that it's sort of like "trophies", but can we display it another way? We should be able to choose whether or not it is displayed in our office or not. Here's a simple "win-win" idea for fixing this issue:
- Create another "accommodation" furnishing to our office buildings. For now, we'll call it a Sample Room.
- Sample Room is priced somewhere in the $500,000-$750,000 range.
- Upon purchase of the Sample Room, all money clutter throughout the office disappears. Likewise, all contraband littering the office does not "disappear", but rather it is moved and organized into the Sample Room.
- The Sample Room will use up one of the unused doors in the office: either the one leading behind the assistant's desk, or the one between the meeting room and computer lab/waiting room.
- Contraband is stored in the Sample Room on shelves, neatly organized and labeled.
- Likewise, an additional daily fee of $200 for maid cleaning services.
What has been accomplished?
- Us Professional-Type CEOs and OCD freaks have peace-of-mind with a clean office.
- A new furnishing for us to buy and spend money on, as well as an additional small daily fee.
- One of the unused doors now has a purpose.
This is on the wishlist of many customers. For the sake of allowing us to immerse and play as professional Corporate Criminals, allow us this feature