Revise Curriculum: HCAD 640 Financial Management
Fellow classmates, UMUC has been a long standing academic institution that prides itself on outstanding programs and the convenient features of online learning. This petition is being created to have your voices heard on the needed change to the HCAD 640 Financial Management Course Curriculum.
If you believe the HCAD 640 Financial Management Course that you are currently enrolled in or has been previously enrolled in meets or met the following criteria- your voice should be heard:
1) The course materials and information provided (which did not include a textbook) did not adequately prepare you for your Midterm Exam taken in Week 6.
2) The Midterm Exam asked questions that would be reviewed in upcoming Weeks other than Weeks 1-6.
3) The response time in regards to your questions or concerns by your Professor is inadequate.
4) The instructions for the various assignments are lacking clear instruction.
5) The grading system should be revised (e.g. 5 page paper should be worth 15% instead of 8%).
6) The grading of projects and assignments are not completed in a timely manner (e.g. you have 1 or 2 grades in your gradebook and it is week 8).
Your signature can make the difference for yourself now and another student who may take this course in the future. The outcome of signing this petition is unknown; however, we the students WILL bring about the awareness of what is currently happening in our academic careers. The simple truth is WE chose UMUC for academic success and UMUC should also choose US to ensure that we accomplish that task!