Reverse planning permission in local AONB
Much to the local communities dismay, Cornwall Council have approved (7 for - 6 against) the erection of a disproportionate 2 storey dwelling at Rame Head.
The council have gone AGAINST the very clear advice of their own case officer
- Cornwall Council have gone AGAINST very well argued opposition from AONB officer
- Cornwall Council have gone AGAINST local Councillor views/ Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Cornwall Council have gone AGAINST a large majority of objections left on CC site
- The local council organized no public consultation
- Speakers were asked to declare an interest, but at no point was it mentioned that the applicant is the Chair of the local Parish Council