Resolution of the Extra Ordinary Congress held on 6th October 2022
At its Extra Ordinary Congress held on 6th October, UBASSSU members present at the meeting made the following resolutions, which the Executive would like every member to sign to as not only endorsement by those who did not attend the meeting, but also as confirmation of their commitment to execute when the time comes.
- That the entire UBASSSU members will not participate in the coming UB 40th Anniversary Celebrations
- That the entire UBASSSU members will not participate in the coming Graduation Ceremonies.
- That the entire UBASSSU members will not participate in the first Semester Examination processes.
- That the entire UBASSSU members will go on Mass leave a date to be communicated by the Executive Committee as a response to their continued loss to earn their leave days, because they have reached the ceiling of 60 days.
- UBASSSU leadership will no longer participate JNC and HPO,
- March to the Office of the President on a date to be announced.
- Members to embark on a campaign to recruit new members in their Departments and Faculties.