Requesting the dismissal of Scarlett Valencia
We are requesting the dismissal of Scarlett Valencia in the Property Management position at Biscayne 21 Condominium. Currently employed by First Residential. Reasons why listed below:
1. Scarlett has shown to be incompetent in property management experience.
2. Scarlett has no interpersonal skills and not easily approachable.
3. Scarlett has not been honest in dealing.
4. Scarlett has lost applications. Scarlett has lost background check payments and blamed them on other staff. Proving she is not organized.
5. Scarlett is not abreast of who turns in applications
6. Scarlett is not a good leader
7. Scarlett does not have strong communicational skills required by a property manager
8. Scarlett does no exemplify responsive customer service skills. Sometimes I and other do not get responses at all to emails and phone calls.
9. Scarlett has refused to speak with people over the phone and not taken calls
10. Scarlett constantly uses negative condensation regarding tenants moving in without any just cause or proof. All based on personal opinion which is highly unprofessional.
11. Scarlett does not take any leadership in making decisions.
I have received numerous complaints from tenants and staff in the building about the lack of satisfaction they have about the new property manager who has only been in the building since January and request for her immediate dismissal and rehire of someone competent to manage Biscayne 21.