Replace Comsource and Modify Rules at Shipley Homestead
This petition is to notify Pulte that the residents of the Shipley Homestead community would like to replace Comsource with a more competent and compliant management company. An acceptable company to replace Comsource could be Associa, or the previous company we had last year. We should get a vote on who the management company is.
Many of our emails, calls, complaints, and phone conversations have been ignored and are listed as follows;
1. The pools are not clean and have frogs, tadpoles, and residue at the bottom. This has been addressed by many members, yet no one is acting accordingly.
2. Comsource has not enforced common area grass being mowed, which has exceeded 9 inches at times.
3. Comsource has not honored pool pass badges as they previously had stated. Many members have received contrary feedback from Comsource that goes against the letter we received in the mail.
4. Nearly every interaction with Comsource is negative, and often management does not respond, or is rude. This is unacceptable and unprofessional.
5. Comsource is an organization that has a reputation of providing poor service, according to BBB and Google Reviews, as well as many other sources. Pulte did not do their diligence when picking this management company.
6. Comsource arbitrarily enforces rules among homeowners, yet doesn't enforce the rules that provide services to the homeowner and follow their own standards that they are required and paid by us members to uphold.
As a community, we feel the rules that Pulte has put into place is not just and fair, and we would like to modify some of the handbook rules for living in the community. We would like to call on Pulte to have a meeting to change the rules we find unacceptable, considering the premiums we pay.
Many community members feel that we are paying a premium, only to be afraid of living in our homes due to the subjective nitpicking and arbitrary enforcement of rules.