Father Jim Singler I.H.M Parish
Here we will explain some of the reasons we feel Father Jim Singler is not a good fit for our I.H.M. Parish.
1. Sandy Day quitting the I.H.M rectory in 2011.
2. Sister Mary Kay early retirement in July of 2012.
3. Nancy Corbett quitting her job in July of 2012.
4. The week of July 15th Father Singler changed PSR classes from Tuesday to Monday. He stated the change because Tuesday is his day off; he has not once visited the PSR kids in the entire year he has been at our Parish.
5. Tuition assistance has been dramatically cut and families have been pushed out of the Parish.
6. Father Jim Singler has wasted over $22,000 on landscaping that didn't need done, how much more is he spending on decorating that is unnecessary.
We have collected over 200 signatures offline to have Father Jim Singler removed but at this time we have decided not to pursue the hearing with the Cleveland Diocese. We will give Father Jim a chance to right his wrongs and to become apart of our Parish. We will however leave this online petition running so you may voice your opinions on Father Jim Singler.