Reject the IDI Gazeley rezoning and annexation request
Please reconsider and deny the IDI Gazeley request for rezoning and annexation! City Council 12/21/15 Meeting Items (22-15-57; 22-15-58; 22-15-59) The rezoning and annexation will adversely impact all of the residents of the Sweetwater subdivision.
I oppose the rezoning and annexation for the following reasons:
- I don't want to compete with a hundred or more Tractor Trailer trucks to exit Preston Boulevard on a daily basis.
- I don't want to add more time to my morning and evening commute.
- I do not want to be sitting in backed up traffic trying to exit and enter my neighborhood.
- I don't want my quiet neighborhood filled with industrial fumes and all the noise that comes with an industrial complex.
- I don't want my property values to plummet. Who wants to live in an area that is filled with industrial fumes, truck traffic and noise?
Please consider how you would feel if this industrial development was erected in your neighborhood and how this would impact you, your family and your livelihood!