Edward Smith 0


66 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
Edward Smith 0 Comments
66 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

Only 6 months in office and already he is preparing to crush the middle and low classes, which only leaves the class that he is in (the rich). Why do we vote republican when we know this. Are we all fools or is it that the only people that vote religiously are the upper classes. But I have news for Mr Corbett, the rich only are only 2% of the public, that leaves the rest of us, that's 98% of American voters that who voted during these major November elections wouldn't be holding our breath waiting to see if the PA senate will crush Corbetts budget proposal June 30th or pass his budget and destroy everything we hold dear. And this is only his opening salvo of shots to crush the American Dream in Pennsylvania. Governor Rendell was a saint and now we face the devil. I can only beg the 98% to vote every chance they get including this recall petition before it's too late. This governor only has himself and his backers to please. As far as the rest of us, I guess we're just trash to be disposed of on garbage day.

Share for Success