Recall & Revision of Crescent Shores Parking Policy
135 signers. Add your name now!
135 signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
This is a petition by the homeowners of Crescent Shores, located at 1625 South Ocean Boulevard in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The signatures below are from concerned homeowners requesting the following from their Board of Directors:
- Immediate recall of the current parking policies, including the termination of the barnacle supplier and barnacle enforcement companies: Barnacle Parking and Park Guard.
- Immediate refund of all fines to homeowners and guests that had their vehicles immobilized by the barnacles.
- The creation of a "strike" parking policy, giving parking violators at least 24 hours notice via vehicle decal or ticket, prior to enforcing fines or vehicle immobilization. The revised parking policy will need to be presented to the entire membership prior to implementation.
- Adding proper notice/signage on all parking that is dedicated to homeowners.
- Reassessment of the 2 parking pass maximum allotment per unit. Consideration of moving maximum allotment to 3 passes or returning to the "parking pass per bedroom" policy.
- Relaxed onsite parking restrictions for vendors performing maintenance calls.