To Recall Jacqueline Holdack as Board President
11 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
11 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
Jacqueline Holdack should resign as Hollywood Station Condominium Board President.
- Neglected structural damages that have been in place for years such as roof deterioration and through the entire tenure of her membership as Board President, compromising the safety of residents
- Fraudulently induced owners into material alterations and claimed that funding for the project would be via increase in HOA payments which began in January 2019 and would be a temporary increase until funding for the project was secured
- Proceeded with the material alterations despite not having the requisite legal vote of unit owners
- Participated in the execution of an $800K loan, without the legal requisite approval of a majority vote of unit owners
- Signed a construction contract in the amount of $438K without having requisite legal vote of unit owners
- Withheld financial statements, namely 2020 audited expenses and as of 12/12/2021, said accounting records have not been produced which is in violation of the Hollywood Station Condominium By-Laws
- Neglected security concerns of residents with the lack of installation of tighter security system, namely FOB system in elevator
- Failed to communicate with owners regarding delays of material alteration project
- Failed to conduct consistent meetings with refusal to leverage Zoom during pandemic
- Continues to misappropriate association budget with 2022 increases of 14.3% to be allocated to salaries, bonuses, and valet
- Disregards owners' will with the allowance of consignment agreement of painting in lobby which has received only negative feedback and allows for owner who has sold unit to leverage common elements for personal gain in that the painting is for sale for $10K