Rarity Bay - Self Governance
We the below signed residents, condo and lot owners of Rarity Bay do hereby attest:
- Rarity Bay is 26 years old.
- About 45% of the available lots in Rarity Bay have privately owned homes built on them.
- All of the original Developer lots have been sold at least once, no “Developer virgin lots” remain.
- All of the infrastructure in the community is owned by the RBCAI and is its responsibility to maintain.
- No additional lots or land have been added to the original development since 2008.
- The community has a sound financial base, and with an all-resident Board from 2012-2015 has proven it is capable of protecting the architectural integrity of our community, maintaining its infrastructure, and managing its operational budget.
The below signed residents, condo, and lot owners of Rarity Bay hereby request and advocate for a petition to the Chancery Court of Madisonville, TN, under the provisions of the UCIOA, for removal of the Declarant and all Declarant Rights from Rarity Bay’s governing documents. And that, under the laws of the State of Tennessee, the Rarity Bay community therefore become fully Self Governing through the Rarity Bay Community Association, Inc. and its elected Board members.