Pray for an end to abortion in Tuscaloosa and for those defending LIFE
For 25 years, a silent holocaust has been taking place in Tuscaloosa, Alabama as an estimated 80,000 babies have been killed and countless women & men's lives changed forever by those at West Alabama Women's Center.
Now, it's time to take a stand.
We ask that you pray for:
- The women & men going to West Alabama Women's Center to kill their child
- The sidewalk counselors who are out there peacefully offering hope & help
- The legal team that is currently fighting to defend the First Amendment rights of the sidewalk counselors (see ProlifeTuscaloosa Facebook for more information)
- The Tuscaloosa Mayor, Tuscaloosa City City Council, and Tuscaloosa Police Department as they make decisions that will either uphold the value of life or create a culture of death in Tuscaloosa- pray that Truth will prevail and that they will uphold religious freedoms instead of obstruct them.
- Choices Pregnancy Clinic- Tuscaloosa's crisis pregnancy center which is located NEXT DOOR to the abortion site, offering free services to any any pregnant women who needs hope and help.
- Those who own, work at, and perform abortions at West Alabama Women's Center. Pray that God will change their hearts and they will see abortion for what it really is, killing a child.
- The churches in Tuscaloosa and West Alabama to rise up and say enough is enough! That this will become a high priority for prayer and involvement, especially considering research has found that more than 4 in 10 women who have had an abortion were churchgoers when they ended a pregnancy and 70 percent claim a Christian religious preference.
goal is to have every God-fearing Christian to sign this petition to pray. And, don't stop praying until the doors of West Alabama
Women's Center are shut for good, never to reopen.
Now, please spread this petition (email, Facebook, social media, etc) and ask everyone you know to PRAY! And remember, you can pray from anywhere, this is not for Tuscaloosa only residents.
"I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days" Deuteronomy 30:19,20
"...if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14