Poor Australia Post Service
16 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
16 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
Minister for Communications;
Australia Post, CEO
We the undersigned while each having a specific complaint about Australia Post are agreed that overall both delivery service and customer service are lower than should be provided by a national carrier.
In general terms the complaints of the undersigned are related to:
1) Failure to effectively track deliveries, despite the announcement that tracking is now available on every parcel.
2) Failure to effectively deliver correctly addressed postal items to the correct address.
3) Failure to adequately advise receiver of items awaiting collection.
4) Failure to resolve complaints in a timely manner.
5) Failure to resolve complaints in a courteous manner.
6) Failure to ensure that parcel items, which should be held at post office for collection, are not delivered to an address and left in a vulnerable and insecure location.
7) Failure to compensate either senders or recipients fully, despite payment of additional insurance, for loss and damage
Furthermore, while we are aware of Australia Posts financial difficulties. As well as the Australian governments intention to reduce Australia Post services in regional and rural areas of Australia. We are agreed that this does not excuse these failures.
Accordingly we ask for an inquiry into why the above failures occur. As well as an aggressive re-evaluation of services and the introduction of such training and monitoring systems as are required to address these failures and ensure there reduction.