Petitioning North Tyneside Council not to remove Rockcliffe Avenue's Planters
Rockcliffe Avenue, Whitley Bay
* Enhances the local area and community spirit
* We help the Bees
* We also now have numerous small birds (rather than just the Pigeons and Seagulls we had before), and wildlife such as Hedgehogs, a Common Hawk and Bats
* It is considered to be a Wildlife Corridor
* Local Children have little nature walks and it is an education for them
* It has been instrumental in stopping anti-social behaviour
* It has been describe by North Tyneside In Bloom as an Oasis in Whitey Bay
* WE HAVE WON NTC's in Bloom Competition twice "Street and Community" category.
There's some great news features online, search Google "Rockcliffe Avenue Bloom"
If you have a technical problem signing this petition please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 years agoNancy Roussy3 years ago
4 years agoGemma Richardson United Kingdom4 years ago