Petition to replace Jacob Roller as General Manager of 801 South St.
As owners and residents of 801 South Street in Honolulu, we are formally requesting to have our full time on-site property manager (Jacob Roller) replaced for the following reasons:
- Unprofessional, unempathetic, and confrontational demeanor
- Unwillingness to cooperate with residents to deal with ongoing building issues
- Poor communication skills
- Inability to respond to requests and issues in a timely manner
- Personal use of building resources
The on-site manager has been unable to cope effectively with the daily issues and challenges in our building. This person has become part of the problem in encouraging and creating a friendly and pleasant community at the 801 South Street for all residents. All parties who have endorsed this petition are in full support of the immediate removal and replacement of Jacob Roller by Hawaiian Properties (the property management company that we as owners and residents employ to ensure that the highest operational standards are maintained at 801 South Street).
Please sign with first and last name. Or, if you sign with ONLY your first name, please add your unit number to the comments. Mahalo