Our voice must to matter
How we can describe our manager, it's simple :
1) Making correct and timely decisions,Team work, A good listener
2) Honest with his team/mates
3) A great manager is a person who consults his team members all time, a person who develops his team member and who appreciates the work done.
4) Humble, Knowledgable, dedicated
5) A good manager who takes time to listen to all complaints or suggestions
And we can carry on up till forever and we will not finish to describe our best manager!
What make him a good manager?
Make no mistake about it: effective management is a challenge. There are many managers, but there are few good manager!
Best skill ever from warehouse: Communication
Creating a connection with all people.
A good manager know how to be authentic, open and friendly with other people.
Integrity, this is a part of most successful at him, Integrity is the alignment between thoughts, words and actions. A manager with a lot of integrity
Very good motivational, he know exactly when to say what you need to here to make you to work hard and better.An exceptional manager who know how to motivate employees, both individually and in groups. This involves understanding what excites employees about their jobs and finding the appropriate incentives and rewards to encourage professional success
This is Martin Price, Tesco manager who was dismissed from our warehouse Tesco Goole DC, the best manager from Goole DC let's make justice for him!
Employees voice must to count and must to be listen.