* Note: Kindly indicate your COMPLETE NAME, CHAPTER, SCHOOL and APO ID NO. after placing your comments. Thanks & MWAB!
We, concerned members of Alpha Phi Omega International Collegiate Service Fraternity & Sorority – Philippines, firmly believe that the purpose of our fraternity is to assemble college students in the fellowship of the principles of scouting; to develop Leadership, to promote Friendship and to provide Service to humanity.
As young pledges, we were taught to share the same principles of which our founder Frank Reed Horton has envisioned: The Scout Oath and Laws, Four-Folds Program of Service and the Three-Guiding Principles (Leadership, Friendship and Service) which were widely accepted by some of the greatest leaders the world has ever known. Alpha Phi Omega is proven to develop a standard of manhood that would withstand the test of time
We embrace the principles of scouting rooted in patriotism, justice and fairness, which makes APO as non-partisan and non-political. As such, we do not get involved with, jointly and collectively, in any political campaign or politicking.
We want nothing more than to continue the aspirations of our founder that Alpha Phi Omega is for college students that will exemplify the spirit of scouting.
We want to live in an Alpha Phi Omega world...
- Wherein Trust & Respect dwell in each one;
- Wherein Integrity & Transparency are our core values;
- Wherein our pledge applicants are legitimate collegiate students;
- Wherein alumni members will never interfere with the collegiate members’ affair but will only give proper guidance and counselling;
- Wherein our recruitment process is free from enrol-enrolan, singit sa RAPOR & other forms of illegal recruits;
- Wherein elected, appointed and administrative officials will dedicate themselves selflessly in advancing our principles and promoting the welfare of its general members.
We have witnessed how politics, expediency, incompetency and greed for power have entered within our ranks through the prevalence of illegal recruitment, negligence in complying with government-regulating bodies, lack of proper consultation among the members, dragging Alpha Phi Omega insignia in local and national politics and using other form of activities which were apart from the purpose and ideals of our founder.
- That we will start anew by re-registering another Non-Stock, Non-Profit entity in the Securities and Exchange Commission;
- That we will clean our ranks;
- That we will never engage ourselves in any form of politics and
- That we will continue to serve selflessly through our Four-Folds Program of Service.
We will show the world that...
- We will build a new tomorrow from this old wrecked land of woe.
- We will build it high.
- We will build it strong.
- We will build it with cheerful services.
- We will build it with STRONG GENUINE MEN & WOMEN OF ALPHA PHI OMEGA - PHILIPPINES!!!
Note: Kindly indicate your COMPLETE NAME, CHAPTER, SCHOOL and APO ID NO. after placing your comments. Thanks & MWAB!