Current, Previous, and Future Miss Bimbo Users:
Some of you have been made aware of recent changes to the online fashion game, Miss Bimbo. While we did not care for the new changes that were made, we understood that the administrators did what they felt was necessary to help the site. What prompted our continued boycott was the questionable behavior by the site's main administrator over the days that followed.
Miss Bimbo user Seratrinakara has offered to purchase the site, but was told that there was no interest in selling at this time. We support the following changes being strongly considered and enacted by the site if they would like for the users of Occupy Bimboland to feel comfortable returning:
1. We respectfully request that Chris retain professionalism by posting only announcements and refraining from responding to or participating in the forum conversations. If he feels a message should be spread, he may ask one of his other administrators to do so, but it will be up to them to edit or refuse.
2. Add more jobs.
3. Have someone else write up the new levels and implement them - especially those levels above 40.
4. Remove the Bodyguard Feature and have the additional BA be given by the boyfriends.
5. Have all the VIB features available or remove the wording that states they are available. That is fraudulent advertising. (i.e. The VIB furniture that has never shown up, we still do not yet have the User Clothing Upload Feature, which is apparently coming...but is still in the works.)
6. Rework the themes that have been thought up and are set on the calendar. Real themes with real content would be the most beneficial to a fashion site.
7. Start positive campaigns to bring traffic to the site. We have a large number of users who have suggested ideas that would not cost the site extra to implement.
8. Have a group of users to consult about all of these changes, volunteers to donate their time and talent, and help your non-paid staff.
There are some users that refuse to return to Miss Bimbo (regardless of any changes made) while it is still under the ownership of Chris Evans. These changes would allow some of us to feel better about returning to and once again spending our real money on Miss Bimbo. Things were on the right track with all of the player themes put out recently; even the tiny contributions like the cancer ribbons and poppies were wonderful. We have people who are willing to donate their time, knowledge, and talent to help turn Miss Bimbo back into the great site we know it can be. We often hear the excuse of "This is Miss Bimbo, what do you expect?" for doing things that are rude and offensive. There are -no- excuses for bad customer service.
We, the undersigned, are willing to return to Miss Bimbo should these changes actually be made by the end of March 2012. As a show of good faith, we would like the Bodyguard Feature removed immediately, the BA amounts from the boyfriends adjusted, and the group of volunteers to help with the site selected and publicly announced no later than by the end of December 2011.
The members of Occupy Bimboland
Please put your Miss Bimbo Username in the "Name" field, and copy and paste the following into your "Comments" section with your answers.
Do you currently have an account with Miss Bimbo:
Have you purchased BD or VIB in the past:
Would these changes encourage you to continue your usage of Miss Bimbo:
Would these changes encourage you to purchase BD or VIB in the future: