Nominate Dr. Vikki G. Hufnagel, MD to serve on the FDA Patient Engagement Advisory Committee
Dr. Hufnagel has been advocating for patient health rights for decades and will be an asset to both patients and to the committee.
I want to see change in the FDA.
Background: The FDA/CDRH has created a new advisory committee to serve as a watchdog with the FDA and CDRH.
Dr. Vikki G Hufnagel, MD has been nominated to serve on this committee and seeks your support in her nomination.
The Committee may advise CDRH on the following topics:
- Agency guidance and policies
- clinical trial or registry design
- patient preference study design
- benefit-risk determinations
- device labeling
- unmet clinical needs
- available alternatives
- patient reported outcomes
- device-related quality of life or health status issues
- other patient-related topics
For more information see:
Letise Williams, Designated Federal Official
Letters of support from this and other forms are being forwarded to:
Office of Center Director
Center for Devices and Radiological Health
Food and Drug Administration
10903 New Hampshire Ave.
Silver Spring, MD 20993