NO to Parking Enforcement at Dragonfly Place
32 signers. Add your name now!
32 signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
This is a petition against the introduction of a parking enforcement scheme in Dragonfly Place, Brockley.
- Dragonfly Place often has free parking spaces available, so a full scale warden and ticket enforcement is not needed.
- Residents/commercial operators feel it would be very unfair to be fined/clamped for having deliveries, tradesmen or friends and family visiting.
- Parking enforcement does not suit the culture and community spirit that exists in Dragonfly Place.
What should happen:
- Better NO Parking signage should be introduced to act as a deterrent against people using Dragonfly as parking for the nearby train station.
- Bollards should be installed at the entrance to avoid vehicles blocking the foot path and traffic, and yellow lines painted on the road.
- Bollards for reserved spaces should be kept upright when unoccupied, and ideally replaced with a more robust design.
- Residents and commercial unit owners will review the parking situation every 6 months.
- Gallions will discuss implementing parking solutions with all residents and commercial owners at Dragonfly before actioning.
Signed by the Residents & Commercial unit owners at Dragonfly Place