Mr. McMillon, CEO Walmart –ENOUGH, END GUN SALES!
We cannot continue to live in fear of being killed. Walking to school, going to a concert, or just sitting by a window is now dangerous in America.
Walmart is the #1 retailer in the world. You have the power to change the landscape for people of the United States. You know the horror of lives lost by gun fire on the premises of Walmart. You are not responsible for these deaths but you are in a unique position to help save lives. Please listen:
- Stop selling guns of all types.
- Stop working with financial institutions like Wells Fargo that finance the firearms industry. Eliminate the use of their credit cards in all Walmart stores.
- Stop the support of NRA-backed politicians.
- Stop purchasing from companies that advertise on Fox & Friends that blame the killings in El Paso on “gun free zones” or Fox News that make statements like White Nationalism is a “Hoax.”
- Hold legislators responsible to do their jobs to enact comprehensive gun reform legislation.
Mr. McMillon, act now. Today 100 people died from gun violence.
The Village Independent Democrats, Gun Reform Committee