Middletown North Parking
202 signers. Add your name now!
202 signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
This is a petition to change the parking policies at Middletown High-School North
What is being proposed?
- Assigned parking spots being done away with.
- Late procedures being changed: three lates results in a lunch detention rather than one. (As being done @ Middletown South)
- There are more than enough parking spots at HSN
- Students should be rewarded for arriving earlier to school by receiving the most desirable parking spots.
- On A or B days students may have a class on the other side of the building. So why should they be limited to parking on one side of the building, sometimes resulting in them being late to class.
- This has been the policy in recent years and worked why change it this year?
**NOTE**- (Students will still be required to purchase a parking pass, and follow online guidelines, including completing RDAT forms)