Improve SL2 Now!
To Devourer of Souls, game developer of Sigrogana Legends 2:
The petition of concerned players, users, and supporters draws to your attention that:
- Metagaming is not allowed as stated on the game's wiki page. It defines metagaming as utilitizing out-of-character information in-character. Under various definitions provided by multiple sources, metagaming isn't strictly confined to this explanation. What Sarah did can be and is considered as blatant metagaming, which is in direct violation of the game's rules, and other roleplaying websites' guidelines. There is also evidence of this player admitting to doing it.
- Godmodding is not allowed as stated on the game's wiki page. It defines godmodding as “ when you force a character or player to react in a certain way”. Under various definitions provided by multiple sources, godmodding isn't strictly confined to this explaination. What a certain character has done in the past (running into an event after bypassing implied security, posting up an advertisment, and running out in one post without giving anyone a chance to react) can be and is considered as blatant godmodding, which is direct violation of the game's rules, and other roleplaying websites. There is evidence of a GM/ admin publically stating that these actions were not godmodding.
- GM/ admin favoritsim is definite in SL2. Allowing for certain players to openly instigate OOC conflict, metagame, and godmod without concrete reprecussions is biased. What shouldn't be acceptable for all players shouldn't be accepted for particular players.
The petitioners therefore request that Devourer of Souls consider these reforms:
- To have Romek's arrest appealed.
- Acknowledgement that majority opinion that aforementioned examples are violations of the game's ruling system, including metagaming.
- Reprimending of staff for their lack of executing proper procedures in regards to these violations.
- Banning the involved parties who have violated the game's ruling system for a set amount of time.
those appointed as Gms/ admins for the game.
as concerned players, would like to indulge in the right of free
speech. Attempting to stifle well-deserved complaints and critisims
by deleting posts, or the forum thread in its entirety is a direct
infringement on this right; we can gather to the consclusion that you
and your admin team are admitting to fault if this occurs. Inversely,
those who signed this petition and have volunteered their opnions
agree to maturely contribute to the topic at hand. Anyone who does
not abide by this is responsible for the consequences (i.e. being
removed from the conversation.
In conclusion, if these issues are not addressed by Devourer of Souls, players can allude to a reluctance to improve the game, and community and react accordingly (i.e. quitting the game entirely).