To conduct FTF now would be a grave mistake, COVID-19 cases number in thousands per day. Please reconsider this decision.
A
Aniket Tuli
5 years ago
Featured
Would suggest a gap of minimum 2 days and a delay of 1 week in the overall schedule to make it a bot more feasible as I cannot see myself learning full portion in 3 weeks considering the portion isn't even complete.
N
Nirmal Nachiketh
5 years ago
pls dont do DL i beg u
B
Basiq Ahmed
5 years ago
I don't have any problem with ftf.... But we should need at least 2 months for preparation
A
aadil
5 years ago
i agree with ifthi
A
Ahmad
5 years ago
Featured
Tbh it's illogical for them to think that we will be easily be able study the complete portions in just a matter of 3 weeks; it's like asking a human to grow wings. Secondly I can guarantee students in school will avoid social distancing rules while meeting their friends; and last but not least there is always food war going on during the break and I am pretty sure if 1 child is covid positive it will result in full lockdown of school and multiple coivd cases.
Yours faithfully
AHMAD
D
Devika S Nair
5 years ago
I mean if you want to keep ftf give us at least one month of preparation or more than that
R
Ramakrishnan chinaswami pillai gopalkrishnan
5 years ago
I want ftf.
M
mohammed
5 years ago
Featured
Keeping FTF pre boards after not understanding anything in school this year along with covid-19 what a beautiful combination guys. hats off
1
12D bois
5 years ago
Lol risk students and teachers lives
R
Rishabh Rajiv
5 years ago
We can't jus do full portions suddenly in like 3 weeks, plus, it's really not worth to risk your life jus for some practice. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!
A
Abrar
5 years ago
This is unfair
A
Abhinav krishnan
5 years ago
Come on let’s make it
G
Gayathri
5 years ago
Featured
It's not at all safe to get out cause of this covid is increasing day by day and on top of this Brs is playing with the life of the students by calling them to school for writing exam
To conduct FTF now would be a grave mistake, COVID-19 cases number in thousands per day. Please reconsider this decision.
Would suggest a gap of minimum 2 days and a delay of 1 week in the overall schedule to make it a bot more feasible as I cannot see myself learning full portion in 3 weeks considering the portion isn't even complete.
pls dont do DL i beg u
I don't have any problem with ftf.... But we should need at least 2 months for preparation
i agree with ifthi
Tbh it's illogical for them to think that we will be easily be able study the complete portions in just a matter of 3 weeks; it's like asking a human to grow wings. Secondly I can guarantee students in school will avoid social distancing rules while meeting their friends; and last but not least there is always food war going on during the break and I am pretty sure if 1 child is covid positive it will result in full lockdown of school and multiple coivd cases. Yours faithfully AHMAD
I mean if you want to keep ftf give us at least one month of preparation or more than that
I want ftf.
Keeping FTF pre boards after not understanding anything in school this year along with covid-19 what a beautiful combination guys. hats off
Lol risk students and teachers lives
We can't jus do full portions suddenly in like 3 weeks, plus, it's really not worth to risk your life jus for some practice. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!
This is unfair
Come on let’s make it
It's not at all safe to get out cause of this covid is increasing day by day and on top of this Brs is playing with the life of the students by calling them to school for writing exam
It's not safe out there