Maintain Parental CHOICE
- We all have access to the knowledge, data and expertise needed to make critical decisions about our personal lives and the lives of our children.
- Health decisions are personal and should be determined by parents based on the unique individual needs of each child, not collectively by the school.
- There are ways to mitigate the spread of Covid within our school without mandating children to wear masks all day
- Retaining parental choice gives everyone the ability to protect their children at the level they deem appropriate without infringing on the rights of anyone else
- We are called to love, respect and support those who may feel differently
- We should not be conforming to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of our minds (Romans 12)
Our desire is for everyone to be able to have an equal opportunity to look at data and recommendations and determine what mitigations they feel are best for their children. We understand and expect this will vary and believe there are many ways parents can protect their individual child that don’t require forcing a mask onto another.