LSE International Development MSc feedback 2013/2014
This petition is to signal to the LSE International Development department that we were unhappy with the level of feedback and engagement over the past year of our MSc.
Please sign this petition if you have completed a MSc programme in the International Development department and would like to express your concern for one or more of the following issues:
- No feedback on final dissertation
- No full breakdown of final results (unless we pay)
- No final results for consultancy reports
- No/little opportunity to get results or feedback on summative essays throughout the year
- No provisional results and no communication from department about receiving final results late.
Our aim is to flag these important issues as a collective body and to express our concerns in order to ensure quality for future LSE MSc students in the International Development department.
Many thanks for your participation!
Comments welcome below in the discussion section.
We plan to send this to the department shortly.