LGBT Society fights back against Salvation Army
42 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
42 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
- A few months ago, Salvation Army began a war with the LGBTQ society.
- Salvation Army says "Gays Need To Be Put To Death".
- They're a religion based organisation helping those in need of food and shelter, though they are excluding all LGBTQ members of society.
- Salvation Army went on record recently, stating that LGBTQ parents should be put to death as the bible instructs.
- Organisations like these are one of the main causes of suicide commitments in this world today.
The link below contains the article in which Salvation Army said those statements.
I'd really appreciate if you sign this petition, in support of the LGBTQ community around the world.