Let SHS Seniors Wear Heelys
58 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
58 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now
Sign this petition if you think SHS seniors should be allowed to Heely in school. Heelys are a footwear that "have one or more wheels embedded in each sole" (Wikipedia). The wearer can walk, run, or roll on the footwear:
- Most of us have our licenses.
- We will be able to get to classes quicker for rapidly rolling through the hallways.
- Seniors will be able to zip into the lunch line and zip out quickly, causing little to no back up.
- Many of the seats will not be taken up by seniors; we won't need to sit during lunch because we'll be heelying.
- Heelying is a physical activity and will help students to get 60 minutes of exercise a day.
- Heelys require intense brain functioning, so we will be so smart that we won't even need to do homework or go to the library.
- Because we won't be walking through the hallways, we will have more time to do homework as we Heely.
- We can help the custodians swiftly sweep the floors.
- Pretty sure Justin Bieber owns a pair of Heelys.