Ladies in Registry
Have you ever walked into registry:
1. And spontaneously and uncontrollably started crying
2. To turn in your EMS form ... for the placement that you start tomorrow
3. To ask a question that was clearly in one of the million emails, but you were too lazy to read
4. Complained about: Post-taught teaching, your rotation schedule, tracking assignments, etc. etc.
5. And had no idea where you needed to be
Well then its likely that one of the ladies in registry sorted you out, and sent you on your way. Without them, we all would be a little more lost and a lot farther away from graduation.
Recently, there have been some rumblings about 'restructuring' in registry. Although Im sure we all respect the decisions of RVC's administrators- it would be devastating to lose such integral members of our community.
Please add your appreciation/ note of thanks to show just how much the ladies in registry do for us on a daily basis.