Keep The Good Shepherd Academy at San Secondo D'Asti Parish
We are so greatfull to Fr. Stanley. He has truly seen the needs of his flock and answered with great discernment and leadership. Fr. Stanley has been a blessing to us here at San Secondo and having The Good Shepherd Academy has brought joy to our parish community.
The Good Shepherd Academy has been embraced and loved as a dearly held ministry of this parish. Their involvement in the parish community is astounding. We have collected some points and signatures to demonstrate how much we earnestly desire that The Good Shepherd Academy remain at San Secondo D’Asti Parish as a Ministry of this parish.
- The parishioners love to see the students and staff at daily Mass attendance.
- Among the many prayers, The Good Shepherd continually offers, are included our Bishop, Fr. Stanley, and all the Priests.
- Their Schola has been trained to sing at the daily 8:00 A.M. Mass by the Parish Choir Director.
- The local Knights of Columbus seek opportunities to invest time, treasure, and talent for the Academy.
- The parish employees have gladly welcomed some of The Good Shepherd students into the faith formation programs and parish choir program.
- Several families of the Academy are now attending Holy Mass at the parish and are active registered parishioners.
- Faculty and staff are now attending Holy Mass at San Secondo regularly.
- Parishioners of San Secondo have become volunteers and/or faculty of the Academy.
- They volunteer in many aspects of the parish community including janitorial services, grounds maintenance, cleaning the church and hall, helping with the food pantry, singing in the choir, assisting as altar servers, and as members of the Altar Society and Knights of Columbus. We have noticed that they are ready and dedicated to showing their love for this community with their time, treasure, and talent.