IMPEACH BIDEN & HIS CABINET!
The most sacred American promise is to leave no one behind. Biden broke that oath and that is the ultimate reason to impeach, indict, and sentence him.
1. Colonel Richard Kemp, former Commander of UK Forces in Afghanistan alongside local Afghan forces, insists that Biden, as Commander in Chief, should be court-marshaled, the military version of an indictment.
2. Add treason to the charges of a necessary impeachment. Biden threatened, in the depth of his self-induced chaos, “Any attack on our forces or disruption of our operations at the airport will be met with a swift and forceful response.”
3. When his warning was answered with a suicide bombing outside the gates of the airport that left 13 US servicemen and women, and an estimated 170 Afghanis, dead, plus tens of other American soldiers badly maimed, Biden abandoned his commitment to remain until every American in Afghanistan was home. Biden Backtracks on Promise to Stay in Afghanistan Until All Americans Get Out.
8/18/21 STEPHANOPOULOS: Are you committed to making sure that the troops stay until every American who wants to be out is out?
BIDEN: Yes. … if there’s American citizens left, we’re going to stay until we get them all out.
Less than 24 hours after the full troop withdrawal by the administration’s Aug. 31 deadline, however, the Pentagon confirmed that Americans are still “stranded” in Afghanistan. Estimates suggest that hundreds, possibly thousands, of U.S. citizens are now at the mercy of the Taliban.
4. Instead, he cut and ran, keeping to a self-imposed arbitrary deadline. The American President deserted his countrymen and women, leaving them to their fate in enemy territory.
5. The death of those outside the Kabul Airport’s perimeter was preventable. The Taliban had offered America full control over Kabul until August 31. Biden refused. This negligent act gave Kabul to the Taliban and, with it, full control of the city including all the access roads to the perimeter fence of the commercial airport. Biden Administration Claims It Has Taken Responsibility for Afghanistan Crisis. LIE. Biden deflected blame for the United States’ botched withdrawal from Afghanistan, but Politico reported that the White House and “administration allies have begun aggressively touting the success of their evacuation efforts in the war-torn country,” despite the near-universal consensus that the evacuation was a crisis.
“They’ve framed the operation as historic — in line with the Berlin airlift — declared that they’re ‘over performing’ their own metrics, and trumpeted the president as ‘defying expectations,’” Politico added.
White House Denies That Any Americans Are Stranded in Afghanistan. Pentagon Spokesman, today: “We have Americans that get stranded in countries all the time”
6.If it was legitimate to impeach President Trump over a phone call to the Ukrainian President, it is equally legitimate to impeach President Biden over his phone call to President Ghani in which, according to the official transcript, Biden pressured Ghani to lie about the dangerous circumstances that Afghan was in at the time of his July call. That was a clearly impeachable offense.
Biden Pressured Ghani to Create "Perception" That They Were Beating Taliban.
Transcript: “I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”
At the time of the call, the Taliban controlled about half of Afghanistan’s district centers. Biden urged Ghani to hold a press conference with other prominent Afghan leaders to outline a new military strategy, which he argued would “change perception, and that will change an awful lot I think,” Reuters reported.
“We are going to continue to fight hard, diplomatically, politically, economically, to make sure your government not only survives, but is sustained and grows,” Biden said.
Biden literally trying to hoodwink the public as to the real facts on the ground and try to pressure Ghani to throw out false information. Then Biden wonders why people didn’t leave? And he blames them for not leaving after he did this?
Then-Biden waiving briefing Congress on the actual facts of the terrorist problem and the weakness of the Afghan army. So he’s telling the Afghans to put out a false story while stiff-arming Congress as to the real facts.
7. Biden Blames COVID-19 Case Spike on Unvaccinated. LIE. By making this claim, Biden not only overlooked the fact that vaccinated people are still catching “breakthrough cases” of the virus, but he also ignored the role of natural immunity.
8. Biden Claims U.S. Electricity Will Be Net-Zero Emissions by 2020. He doesn’t know what year it is. The deadline for any 2020 goal, however, elapsed nine months ago.
9. Biden Flip-Flops on Whether Life Begins at Conception.
In 2012, Biden told his vice-presidential debate opponent Paul Ryan that “with regard to abortion, I accept my church’s position on abortion as a — what we call de fide (doctrine?).”
“Life begins at conception. That’s the church’s judgment. I accept it in my personal life,” Biden said.
In 2015, Biden claimed, “I’m prepared to accept that the moment of conception is a human life and being.”
In 2019, Biden said, “I’m prepared to accept for me, personally, doctrine of my church” when it comes to life and conception.
9/3/21 BIDEN: "I respect those who believe that life begins at the moment of conception -- I don't agree but I respect that."
10. Biden Claims He Visited Pittsburgh Synagogue After 2018 Mass Murder. LIE.
9/2/21: Biden “I remember spending time at the, you know, uh, going to, uh, the, you know, the Tree of Life synagogue, speaking with them,” he said. WRONG.
“Barb Feige, executive director of the Tree of Life, said that Biden did not visit the synagogue in the nearly three years since the anti-Semitic attack,” the New York Post reported. “In a phone interview, Feige, executive director since July 2019, said firmly that ‘no’ Biden didn’t visit, even before taking office when he had a lower public profile as a former vice president and then-Democratic presidential candidate.”
11. Biden Falsely Claims Governors Are Banning Masks in Schools. FALSE. While some Republican governors and legislatures have taken steps to ban mask mandates and face-covering requirements in government schools, no elected officials have enacted a ban on masks.
12. Biden Says US Has Afghanistan Crisis Under Control. LIE. When interviewer George Stephanopoulos asked Biden about “those hundreds of people packed into a C-17” and “Afghans falling,” Biden not only lied that it was “four days ago, five days ago” but also angrily claimed that the U.S. quickly took control of the Kabul airport.
13. Biden Says There Are More Vaccinated People In The US Than the American Population President Biden falsely claimed that 350 million Americans are vaccinated despite the fact that there are approximately 330 million people in the United States. WRONG. “Well over — what’s the number again? I remind myself, 350 million Americans have already been vaccinated,” he repeated.
14. Confused Biden Says He ‘Used to Drive an 18-Wheeler’ LIE. The extent of Biden's trucking experience is that he **rode in** a truck once, for one night in 1973 (he made sure to return home by plane though)
15. Biden Claims He Was a Professor After the Obama Administration. LIE. While Biden was named an honorary professor and led the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, the Democrat never taught a class during those four years.
16. Biden Admin Mandates COVID Vaccines for Medical Employees Despite Pledging Not To. one is that there will be no centralized, universal federal vaccinations database and no federal mandate requiring everyone to obtain a single vaccination credential; second, we want to encourage an open marketplace with a variety of private sector companies and nonprofit coalitions developing solutions; and third, we want to drive the market toward meeting public interest goals.”
Then…9/1/21 “each employee will have eight weeks to be fully vaccinated” before risking termination.
17. Biden Claims You Can’t Get COVID if You’re Vaccinated. LIE. 7/21/21 . Biden: “One last thing that’s really important is, we’re not in the position where we think that any virus, including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of unvaccinated people, the — the various shots that people are getting now cover that. You’re okay. You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”
PRES. BIDEN: "You're not gonna get COVID if you have these vaccinations." pic.twitter.com/5x1xfQryIX
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) July 22, 2021
The CDC website states people who are fully vaccinated will still get COVID-19 if they are exposed to the virus that causes it. It’s also possible that some fully vaccinated people might have infections, but not have symptoms (asymptomatic infections). Experts continue to study how common these cases are.”
After flying to Washington, D.C., to protest an election integrity bill, at least six Texas Democrats tested positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated. Moreover, staffers in the White House and Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office tested positive despite full vaccination status.
18. Biden Denies that Proliferation of Government Money Is Jacking up Prices
7/21/21 Biden: Our multi trillion dollar spending bills “will reduce inflation, reduce inflation, reduce inflation".
economists and legislators have expressed concern that the influx of federal dollars into the economy via stimulus and other spending programs are causing prices of gas, food, and other goods to skyrocket.
19. Biden Denies Looming ‘Unchecked Inflation,’ His Treasury Secretary Says the Opposite.
20. Biden Delivers Lie-Riddled Speech Targeting GOP and Election Integrity
President Biden peddles the lie that Texas Republicans want to ensure they can send their people to the polls to intimidate voters (read: Black people) and prevent them from receiving ballots.
Biden also repeated the lie that voter ID laws and other election security measures are “21st century Jim Crow.”
“It’s unrelenting, and we’re going to challenge it vigorously,” Biden said.
21. White House: Election Laws Are The ‘Worst Challenge To Our Democracy Since Civil War’
22. Biden Claims He Was An All-Star Player At Congressional Baseball Game Where He Went 0-2. LIE.
23. Biden Claims That Tuskegee Airman Were Experimented On by U.S. Government LIE
The Airmen were not connected to the Tuskegee Syphilis Study, wherein over 600 black men were experimented on by the U.S. government to “observe the progression of a number of diseases, particularly syphilis, untreated in black males.”
24. Biden Says High Gun Violence In Cities With Tough Gun Laws Is False. LIE. Data, however, shows that even those states that leftist gun control groups have ranked as stricter on firearms experience high levels of the firearm death rate. Even though states such as California, New York, Illinois, and Maryland pride themselves on having more restrictions on firearms than most places in the country, they still experience high levels of gun violence and deaths.
25. Trapped Americans must depend on other countries such as Qatar, to get them out of Afghanistan. That is unless the Taliban, Al Qaeda, or ISIS, don’t get to them first. After all, the Biden State Department, led by the feckless Anthony Blinken, admits giving the Taliban the biometric details of all Americans and their allies left behind in the Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan.
TREASON- On TV, Blinken begged the Taliban to accept his ransom money and allow Americans to leave. He knows they are in danger. On August 31, this was the travel advisory that Blinken’s State Department gave to trapped American citizens: “make contingency plans to leave when it is safe to do so that do not rely [sic] on U.S. government assistance”
This is the ultimate US Government betrayal of American citizens abroad. This is treason by the Commander in Chief who once admitted that the buck stops with him.
Instead of taking responsibility, Biden became a Taliban spokesman when he spoke to the nation on August 31, the last day, saying, “The Taliban made a public commitment broadcast on television and radio across Afghanistan on safe passage for anyone wanting to leave including those who worked alongside Americans.”
That was a lie. We already know some of the things the Taliban is doing.
Human Rights Watch reported that the Taliban had taken 44 people from their homes in the towns of Spin Boldak, Kandahar, and executed them. All 44 had received amnesty from the Taliban. How many others have been exposed and murdered?
26. Biden must also be impeached for threatening American national security.
Former Defense Secretary under President Obama, Leon Panetta, said “There is no question that our national security has been threatened by what has happened. Afghanistan will become a safe haven for Al Qaeda, ISIS and for other terrorists to be able to reorganize and strengthen themselves again and potentially use Afghanistan as a base for attacking not just the United States but other countries as well.”
As Steve Hilton said on his ‘Next Revolution’ program, “Biden has betrayed his allies, broken his sacred trust, brought shame and humiliation on the presidency and on America. But our contempt for this despicable man is not enough. He must be held accountable. Biden must be impeached.”
If impeached, Biden can bring evidence implicating others, Generals Milley and Austin in particular.
Perhaps in a Special Counsel investigation, we’ll learn that Susan Rice and her West Exec Advisor executives, Anthony Blinken and Avril Haines dictated Biden’s decisions. They were intimately involved in the Benghazi disaster when an ambassador was brutally murdered and his security team members killed.
27. Biden has left the world more dangerous, which is not an American-only issue. America’s allies demand legal clarity as a prelude to effective action preventing Afghanistan from exploding in our capitals and America’s major cities.
The man who didn’t want to target Osama Bin Laden in 2011 sacrificed US soldiers in 2021. Biden surrendered Americans and an air force base with $83B of the finest military equipment to the terrorists who protected Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, the ones who flew planes into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon in 2001.
The next generation of jihadi terrorists may now be in America, rushed there on planes that should have carried the American citizens who were frantically waving their passports through the closed gates of Kabul Airport, with the State Department ordering we ignore them. Unverified single, Afghan men took their places.
It is vital that we act against Biden now and get the truth before the next 9/11.
Notes- The Federalist & The American Thinker.