ryandom2121 s 0

Homie Spawner Drop Rate

32 signers. Add your name now!
ryandom2121 s 0 Comments
32 signers. Almost there! Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

The current drop rate is 5%, however the player are unsatisfied with this limitation. The mass opinion is leaning toward raising the rate, but admin opinion is split. Sign this petition to raise the drop rate an additional 5%, totaling 10%. We Only Need 30 Signatures, So Spread This Link To Everyone!!!!!!! sign your IGN and leave a comment. Remember, When we pull together, our voice rises above all others.

-With Love,
ryandom2121 <3

Share for Success