HOME DELIVERY OF LPG
(Basically this is a petition which we will be handing over to the Chief Secretary and others soon, if you feel that the cause is genuine, just sign in. WE HAVE TO MAKE A STAND NOW!!!)
Dated: 05: 05: 2012
The Chief Secretary,
Government of Meghalaya,
Main secretariat Building,
Subject: Refusal to make Home Delivery of LPG Cylinders.
We the consumers of LPG cylinders at Jowai town have the honor to inform you that M/s Rymbai Gas Agency who is a supplier of LPG Gas Cylinder charge about Rs 20 (Rupees Twenty) only since the last three years on every cylinder for making Home Delivery of the same but the dealer never do so despite repeated requests and the existence of guidelines to the effect issued from time to time by the District Administration (Deputy Commissioner (Supply) Jaintia Hills District) and by Government Oil Company for the past couple of years.
In this process the said supplier is making the consumers of the district to part with huge amount in a most unfair & fraudulent manner. It would not be out of place to mention that the Guidelines relating to home Delivery of cylinders is implemented in letter and spirit in other parts of the state.
We therefore request you to take immediate actions against the said supplier so as to ensure Home Delivery of the LPG cylinders.
Copy for information and necessary action:
- Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,New Delhi,110001
- Secretary to the Govt. of Meghalaya, Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Meghalaya, Shillong
- M/s Rymbai Gas Agency, Jwai
- The Jaintia Students Union, CB
- The Jaintia Youth Federation Jaintia Hills District.
- All Jaintia Youth Welfare Organisation
- The Deputy Commissioner (Supply) Jaintia Hills District