We have two missions we need to accomplish.
1. Keep the developer from building Addison Oaks, a 4 story apartment complex on the land south of our entrance to Heritage Oaks.
2. To try and keep the city from revising the current building code from constructing 55 feet tall buildings to 60 feet. Which would allow the building of the apartment complex out front.
Please sign this petition to keep from building this apartment complex. There are many reasons we don't want this right outside our community.
1.Our schools are over crowded.
2. The entrance is drafted to be off Heritage Oaks Blvd, Our traffic is busy enough in the morning while taking the kids to school, and getting to work. With kids biking and walking to school their safety is a greater risk.
3. What happened to the proposed "downtown like" area that was talked about a few months ago.
4. It will just crowd our beautiful community, Heritage oaks. Plain and simple. We don't need an apartment complex right here off Minton Rd. In front of our homes.