Help Tarik Bouragba get back to his school and don't let this child abuse reoccur.
Are you sure it is in Ontario?
- 16 years old student Tarik is out from school since October 15, 2014.
- He was refused admission from 5 public schools in 4 different school Boards in Ontario.
- Many institutions and people involved even his MPP refused to comment on his case.
What Tarik did wrong?
-Tarik is known by his good behaviour.
- Well liked by all his peers by members of the Ottawa community.
- He is a minor student and a good athlete who is talented in soccer.
- He paid a heavy price by loosing two years of education for something that has no business with him.
- Political dispute between adults in the Ontario public Education made a Canadian student suffer and lost his future.
Please sign this petition to help Tarik get back to his school L'Escale in Rockland
- Don't let this student abuse continue in a civil country. Stop it now by signing this petition to help Tarik get back to his school.
- Read this article for more information: