Haiti Petition on UN Sex Predators, Victim Relief, MINUSTAH Punishment
Haiti Petition to demand justice for Haiti children rape by UN soldiers
Stop United Nations Sex Trafficking, Exploitation, Abuse and Pedophilia
The petition request UN document preservation and for an independent court and
enforcement unit, not affiliated with the UN or the NGOs, to investigate and review all allegations and evidence of sexual abuse and exploitation, and with the full cooperation of the UN, put forth the zero tolerance measures outlined in the petition to help stop the catastrophic abuse of the most vulnerable and defenseless peoples in the Western Hemisphere; to stop Haiti children and peoples from suffering further harm from all United Nations predators. (See Full Preamble on Petition, here)
On April 13, 2017, the UN Security Council voted to eliminate the MINUSTAH mission in six months by October 15, 2017 and to replace it with up to seven Formed Police Units and 295 individual police (MINUJUSTH). The UN Security Council resolution to eliminate MINUSTAH ignored, dismissed, summarily made expendable the plight of the UN-MINUSTAH victims in Haiti, including the survivors of UN rape, sexual abuse and exploitation. The UN failed to acknowledge the trails of UN-MINUSTAH legal wrongdoings in Haiti and to provide concrete, measurable and just provisions for the UN survivors of sexual assaults, exploitation and rape.
For 13 years, from 2004 to 2017, the UN-MINUSTAH mission has terrorized the Haitian poor, raping little girls and boys as young as 6-years-old, kidnapping people off the streets, setting up sex rings and brothels and leaving behind MINUSTAH babies that the victims, already traumatized by the foreign occupation catastrophes, must take care of and raise without any UN-MINUSTAH acknowledgement of wrongdoing, trauma counseling or financial assistance.
The UN has a history of saying it has a zero tolerance for sexual assault and exploitation of its beneficiaries by its peacekeepers, police and personnel but it continues to have a culture of covering up for its sexual predators because peacekeeping funds and UN agency presence in Haiti is big, big business.
Most victims of UN sexual abuse in Haiti are discouraged from reporting the abused. Even when UN employees took up their cases and reported sexual abuse, some of these UN employees themselves were fired or pressured to dismiss the allegations. Most victims who reported credible UN-MINUSTAH misconduct and wrongdoing in Haiti were told their claims were unfounded.
It's clear, the UN cannot be its own judge, jury and executioner. We see this in every situation, including the UN cover up and refusal to take legal responsibility for bringing the cholera epidemic to Haiti.
The signers of this Haiti petition demand concrete justice for the MINUSTAH victims of sexual abuse; puts the UN-MINUSTAH on notice to preserve all documentations and claims of sexual exploitation, abuse and crimes that's been reported against the UN since 2004 to 2017; and, demands that an independent court, without any affiliation to the UN-MINUSTAH or its NGO system is established to provide relief as recommended and detailed in this petition.
Please go to this link to read the entire petition preamble where Haiti also corrects the CORE Group “Friends of Haiti” claims, made in the UN Security Council Resolution 2350, calling the corrupt, destabilizing, diseased and violent UN-MINUSTAH mission, a “success” and “stabilizing” force in Haiti which brought milestones in democratic governance to Haiti. This is total fiction, the biggest of lies. (See, here and here.)
The demands and recommended zero tolerance measures are outlined below.
Sign the petition to help stop and prevent another hungry and innocent 6-year old, 12-year old from suffering the unfathomable depravity the UN sexual predators continue to bring to Haiti.
The Haitian Lawyers Leadership is a network dedicated to protecting the human, economic and cultural rights of Haitians living at home and abroad.
LINK to Full Petition: http://www.ezilidanto.com/2017/04/un-sex-trafficki...
HAITI PETITION ON UN AND UN SEX TRAFFICKING RINGS
Haiti Call for Action to UN Security Council, US Ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, and UN Secretary General António Guterres on Sexual Abuse of Haitians by UN Peacekeepers, Police and Personnel.
..Deeply concerned that MINUSTAH is leaving Haiti on October 2017 and de-escalating to a non-military force but there’s been no justice for its victims of rape, pedophilia, and SEA;
Deeply concerned that although MINUSTAH is getting downsized and renamed, there are still 20 or so other UN agencies in Haiti with a culture of rape, sexual abuse, immunity for crimes and impunity in general;
The undersigned Haiti petitioners and concerned individuals, appeal to the UN Security Council and US Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, to take note of the Haiti nightmare not reflected in S/res/2350(2017) but herein outlined and to use their influence to bring the measures detailed below to application for the UN victims of sexual abuse in Haiti;
Now therefore, to that end, the undersigned Haiti petitioners and concerned individuals hereby call upon the Secretary-General:
(First) Notice to Preserve – UN/MINUSTAH Document Preservation
to issue an immediate directive requiring that all records of all acts of misconduct reported against MINUSTAH from the time they got to Haiti to their departure; whether reported directly to the peacekeeping bases in Haiti, collected from the wide range of United nations entities or within the United Nation system and/or reported to the Conduct & Discipline Team in MINUSTAH, all, be preserved;
(Second) Independent Haiti Panel
to provide all MINUSTAH-MINUJUSTH records of wrongdoing to an Independent Haiti Court of Investigation, Ethics, and Human Rights Enforcers (Haiti UN-MINUSTAH-NINUJUSTH independent Court) that will provide justice for the UN sexual exploitation and abuse victims. This independent court shall not, in any way, be connected to the United Nation, its affiliates or NGOs.
(Third) Paternity Procedure for UN and MINUSTAH Babies
the Independent Haiti Investigators and Human Rights Enforcers shall be granted the authority and proper funding to set up an expeditious manner for determining rape and illicit sexual activities through DNA testing and the paternity of all MINUSTAH children left in Haiti by MINUSTAH troops, UN civilian authorities and police (the “UN-MINUSTAH babies”) in Haiti...;
Fourth) Cultural Specific Mental Health Counseling and Rehabilitation
Justice for the Haiti SEA victims demands that there are medical and psychological treatments provided to heal the physical and mental health issues caused by the violations, including C-PTSD mental health counseling and treatments that are Haiti cultural specific to help heal psychological trauma, to treat STDs and other ailments many are left with....
(Fifth) Zero Tolerance Enforcement directed at UN Agencies and Peacekeeping and Police Units in Haiti
Contrary to popular belief, the UN has no legal immunity to commit crimes or torts
For UN soldiers and militarized police units, there is only immunity for UN operational necessity, not for crimes or torts. UN-MINUSTAH immunity has been abused and conferred to protect predators, to cover-up wrongdoings, and not provide world peace, stability and security. The UN is not in a legal bind to hold its employees accountable for wrongdoing and must stop that fiction. Soldiers from troop contributing countries don't have immunity merely for participating in peacekeeping operations. They have immunity for operational necessities to carry out that mission. Raping a 6-year old boy, or contaminating Haiti's rivers with diseased UN feces and covering it up, are not a part of any operational necessity of any UN peace, human rights and stability function.
The Secretary General shall direct, inter alia, that there is no UN immunity for crimes, including sexual crimes by UN agents, and:
Set up an International Sex Offender Registry; publish and release the names and nationalities of all UN perpetrators of sexual crimes; put then on an international sex offender registry; and bar them from all further peacekeeping and UN jobs, whatsoever.
B) Address past Misrepresentation of the Extent of Rape, Pedophilia, Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA) of MINUSTAH in Haiti
The Secretary General shall direct the Independent Haiti MINUSTAH-MINUJUSTH Court to review and adjudicate all sexual abuse cases including those cases that were not reported because the survivors were afraid or discouraged by the United Nations’ culture of impunity, as shown by decades of documented gross institutional failures, and independent investigations……
(C) No decriminalization
The directive shall state that SEA acts shall no longer be decriminalized or euphemistically minimized as “transactional sex,” or “survival sex,” but identified and clearly referred to as innate crimes and violations of fundamental rights protected under international and local laws, subject to prosecution and universal jurisdiction.
(D) Three Strikes Law for the UN and Economic Deterrence
The Secretary General shall direct the Independent Haiti MINUSTAH-MINUJUSTH Court to propose and enforce certain zero tolerance initiatives, such as a “Three Strikes law” to help stop the UN culture of impunity and limit the ability of offenders to go scot free without punishment.
For instance, make it retroactive that if there are three or more credible allegations against a MINUSTAH-MINUJUSTH contributing member nation, then that nation no longer has the privilege to provide UN peacekeeping troops to Haiti;
• Require that when three credible sex abuse complaints are lodged against any one contributing MINUSTAH-MINUJUSTH nation, including all complaints against MINUSTAH-MINUJUSTH subcontractors such as their air asset and medical units, when three such credible complaints are lodged during any 6-month rotation period, then the entire member state unit, or FPU unit or outsourced police trainer units or company shall be subjected to a predetermined thirty-five percent (35%) unit dock in pay.
• The UN shall also immediately withhold payments to any individual police, peacekeeper, peace builder, UN personnel and/or subcontractor facing credible SEA allegations.
• These economic consequences are to help deter the culture of cover-up and impunity within the UN system.
• Similarly, when any UN agency in Haiti is accused of three credible rape, pedophilia, forced pregnancy or other sexual misconduct violations, then the entire agency shall be subject to the three strike economic consequences, docks in individual pay, for the names of the perpetrators to be put in an international sex offender registry. The UN agency with three strikes shall also be subject to being expelled from Haiti.
• Docks in pay that are collected shall go into a trust fund to assist victims of UN sexual abuse and exploitation in Haiti. The fund shall be supervised by the Independent Haiti MINUSTAH-MINUJUSTH Investigators and Human Rights Enforcer Court. The UN shall do all that is necessary and expeditious to hold and transfers these funds for the benefit of the victims harmed.
(Six) The undersigned petitioners request that the Secretary-General present the Terms of Reference of this independent Haiti MINUSTAH-MINUJUSTH court of investigation, ethics and human rights enforcement to the General Assembly for approval, and require that said Haiti ethics court carry out a complete review of every allegation of SEA received from within the UN system or by the Conduct and Discipline Team against MINUSTAH-MINUJUSTH, and to have complete access to records held on them on their ‘Misconduct Tracking System’ since the inception of MINUSTAH with the power to recommend punishment, relief, remedy and zero tolerance initiatives.
(Seven) to present the reports and recommendations of the Independent Haiti MINUSTAH-MINUJUSTH Court to the General Assembly.
If you'd like to stand for justice for Haiti and the UN sexual abuse and exploitation victims:
Sign the petition to recognize the humanity of the UN-MINUSTAH survivors and help give every victim the voice, the relief, the dignity they can't fight for by themselves but deserve.
Petition an Kreyòl - Siyen isit. Men pou li petisyon an Kreyòl, ale sou lyen saa: Petisyon Kont Kadejak ak Lòt Krim Seksyèl Nasyonzini Fè An Ayiti
- July 10
- November 2012 "The (Washington, D.C.-based International Crisis Group founded by US foreign policy architect, Morton Abramowitz) ICG has no legitimacy in this debate, said Haitian activist Èzili Dantò, of the Conn.-based Haitian Lawyers Legal Network. “They say the UN is bringing stability. Where is this stability when the troops are sodomizing our young boys, opening brothels, and spreading cholera that has killed 7,000 Haitians, leaving another 600,000 sick?” Ms. Danto asked. “So, where is the moral authority of the UN? They don’t have it in Haiti,” Ms. Danto told The Final Call." -- Activists oppose renewal of UN Mission in Haiti By Saeed Shabazz, Final Call, Nov 5, 2012 http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/World_News_3/article_9325.shtml show more
- July 3
- Kreyòl translation - Siyen isit. Men pou li petisyon saa an Kreyòl, ale sou lyen: Petisyon Kont Kadejak ak Lòt Krim Seksyèl Nasyonzini Fè An Ayiti http://www.ezilidanto.com/2017/07/petisyon-pou-ayisyen-ki-viktim-kadejak-ak-lot-krim-seksyel-nasyonzini/ show more
- July 3
- "'I did not even have breasts,' said one girl, telling investigators that from ages 12 to 15, she had sex with nearly 50 peacekeepers, including a 'Commandant' who gave her 75 cents"-- Associated Press, UN peacekeepers in Haiti implicated in child sex ring, April 14, 2017 https://goo.gl/QLYwXe show more
- April 17
- We are now live! show more
2 hours agomargarita carcamo Canada2 hours ago
10 hours agoGerald Perreira Guyana10 hours ago
15 hours agoDavid Lajala Japan15 hours ago
15 hours agosue shannon United Kingdom15 hours ago
1 day agoTeresa Robinson United States1 day ago
3 days agoNannie Netherlands3 days ago
4 days agoYvonne Teruya United States4 days ago
4 days agoOlga kay United States4 days ago
4 days agoJoseph Kasenchak United States4 days ago
5 days agoDavidson Canada5 days ago
5 days agoAshley United States5 days ago
5 days agoNubia Benoit United States5 days ago
6 days agoSteven DePaoli United States6 days ago
6 days agoSusan Hall United States6 days ago
6 days agoWilliere Justin United States6 days ago