Get Rid of Kumar Setty for NOT Performing his Duties as Treasurer
Kumar Setty can be removed from the Grand Ohio Condo Association Board by following the steps below:
1. A petition is sent out and signed by at least 20% of the ownership of the building. This does not mean that it is 20% of the units in the building, but rather that the combined percentage total equals 20%.
2. The petition is provided to First Services that will then be required to setup an Owner's Meeting to conduct a vote to remove Kumar based on what is in the petition, within 30 days from the date that they receive the signed petition.
3. At the Owner's Meeting, 2/3 of the ownership would have to confirm the removal of Kumar Setty by voting in favor of the petition. This vote can and will be done electronically through First Services, with a meeting date being the deadline for tallying the votes.
Please sign this petition if you agree.
Kumar Setty as the Treasurer for the Grand Ohio Condo Association Board is negligent of his duties as the Treasurer and as a Director in the following ways:
1. He has walked out of a Board Meeting and not attended two Board Meetings therefore breaking quorum and preventing board business from occurring.
2. A budget has NOT been approved for 2019.
3. Approved Financial Audit Reports for the finances of the Grand Ohio have not been made available (either because they don't exist or have not been approved and made accessible) since 2015, when Kumar became Treasurer.
4. The forensic accounting report for the 1 million dollars missing supposedly misappropriated by The Building Group has not been made public.
5. Assessments have been budgeted to be increased, although a current reserve study (normally used to support these increases) has not been completed or made public to the owners.
6. Thousands of dollars have been approved for spending in Emergency Executive Board Meetings, but NOT ratified in Open Board Meetings with public discussion and Board of Director due diligence.