Cheryl Gravino 0

Stop this injustice on Frank!!

42 people have signed this petition. Add your name now!
Cheryl Gravino 0 Comments
42 people have signed. Add your voice!
Maxine K. signed just now
Adam B. signed just now

Please help us by signing this petition. Let me explain: My brother who lives in the state of New Jersey took on the responsibility of caring for a child that was not his. After his wife left him for another man he still felt obligated to the son that he felt in his heart was his. Against his better judgement and those of his families he voluntarily signed to support this child. The child agreement states that my brother will support this child as long as he continues to have the same rights as the mother in raising him. Well it wasn't long after the agreement was signed that my brother was completely alienated from this boy's life. The boy found out that my brother was not his biological father and cut off all ties to my brother. He made it publicly clear he is not his father and wants nothing to do with him. Meanwhile his real father who is financially set and his step father the one his wife left him for are in his life. I write this today because my brother has gone bankrupt over fighting to have this overturned since they violated the order. He has lost each time and now the child in question is 18 has a job and is not attending college. He has not had any contact with my brother. My brother has brought this before the court and had no response from the mother or the young man. In Fact my brother was given full custody of their daughter a few years ago and has been denied child support. At over $200 dollars a wk in support and all motions denied and no money left to fight my brother has no where to turn. He put in a request for emancipation once again with a ruling that should have come last week. The judge is now saying he will take in to consideration a letter his ex is sending in from an attorney who is not part of this action. There is nothing to even consider. I will not accept this injustice any longer. On behalf of my brother I am asking to make a voices heard that this must stop and when your rights as a parent are violated and the terms of your agreement are not followed you are to be held liable. That simple. Anyone that wants to get involved more deeply can do so by contacting me. All documention and proof is available.


Share for Success